Understand the global red meat market and know what consumers want in order to improve, build and develop your business.
Domestic and international marketing programs
- how MLA’s domestic and international market programs have supported the industry’s resilience throughout COVID-19
- how MLA’s domestic market program fosters the prosperity of the industry by demonstrating the value of red meat to consumers
- how MLA’s international markets program grows demand by maintaining and improving access, providing insights and promoting Australia’s superior points of difference.
Speaker: Jason Strong, MLA Managing Director
Maximising international market opportunities
- how COVID-19 caused a significant slowdown in the global economy, disrupting buying competition and changed red meat consumption behaviour
- how foodservice restrictions altered the demand for specific Australian red meat cuts and caused substantial carcase utilisation challenges
- how Australia’s strong reputation for high food safety and quality standards continue to underpin strong consumer demand for Australian red meat.
MLA CoMarketing – supporting red meat brand owners
Hear how lamb brand owner, Graeme used MLA’s COVID-19 CoMarketing support during the pandemic to build customer loyalty and preference for Australian lamb in international and domestic markets.
Speaker: Graeme Howie, Dorper Lamb Company Managing Director
Hear how beef brand owner, Tim used MLA’s COVID-19 CoMarketing support to pivot his business from a domestic foodservice focus to home delivery and retail offering during the pandemic.
Speaker: Tim Burvill, South Australian Cattle Co Managing Director
Getting creative with domestic marketing during COVID-19
COVID-19 disrupted markets, foodservice and consumer purchasing, hear how MLA adapted key initiatives such as the spring and summer lamb campaigns to continuing driving demand for red meat during COVID-19.
Speaker: Nathan Low, MLA General Manager Marketing and Insight