MLA’s domestic and international market programs have supported the industry’s resilience throughout COVID-19.
Find out how MLA’s domestic market program fosters the prosperity of the industry by demonstrating the value of red meat to consumers and how MLA’s international markets program grows demand by maintaining and improving access, providing insights and promoting Australia’s superior points of difference.
Speakers and resources
- Introduction - Jason Strong, MLA Managing Director
- Maximising international market opportunities - Andrew Cox, MLA General Manager International Markets
- Graeme Howie, Dorper Lamb Company Managing Director
- Tim Burvill, South Australian Cattle Co Managing Director
- Getting creative with domestic marketing during COVID-19 - Nathan Low, MLA General Manager Marketing and Insight