Understand how the community perceives the Australian red meat industry and how to maintain community trust and confidence in our products through effective marketing and communications.
Speakers and resources
- Introduction: Jason Strong, MLA Managing Director
- MLA’s community strategy: Lucy Broad, MLA General Manager Communications
- What Aussies really think about our industry: Emma Gillingham, MLA Consumer Insights Manager
- Advocacy, school education and virtual classrooms: why our industry’s future depends on it: Samantha Jamieson, MLA Group Stakeholder Collaboration Manager
- What it's like sharing our industry's story with Aussie school kids: Jo Stewart, The Gourmet Goat Lady